Pick more than one type, state, or country:
To make multiple selections, hold down the control key (PC) or command key (Mac) while clicking on the desired selection.
Abbreviations on the Search Results page:
Here are some ways you can improve your search:
- P/S/C: Power or Sail boat or Commercial.
- N/U: New or Used boat.
- (S/T)(D/G): Single or Twin Diesel or Gas boat.
- Hull Material: W=Wood, ST=Steel, AL=Aluminum, FG=Fiberglass/Composite, FC=Ferro-Cement, O=Other.
I don't have enough or any hits.
I have too many hits.
- If you don't care about a field's value, leave it blank.
- Are there any fields that return zero (0) hits, or a small number of hits?
- Is there a typo or misspelling?
- Is there a negative range (eg. length between 45' and 35' instead of between 35' and 45')?
- Have you put a model name into the Mfg/Builder field (eg. Swan instead of Nautor)?
- Have you left off or added too many zeros to your price fields? (Do not include cents.)
- Generalize your boat type. Select "All Power" instead of "(Power) Trawler", for example. Or select multiple boat types: in some parts of the country the same boat could be considered a motoryacht with cockpit, a trawler or a pilothouse.
- Increase your ranges. A price range of $50,000 will retrieve more boats than a price range of $5,000.
- Search only one word in a field instead of two. A city search for Lauderdale will retrieve more boats than Ft Lauderdale or Fort Lauderdale. This works for the Mfg/Builder field also. Search for Tolly instead of Tolly Craft. Or enter the first two letters of the manufacturer's name if you are unsure of the spelling
- Decrease your ranges. A price range of $50,000 will retrieve fewer boats than a price range of $500,000.
- Add values to other fields.